- What do you need to know as a Patroller
- Patroller tips FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course
- Before we begin...
- What is the purpose of the Winter Patroller?
- Why perform case studies?
- How to do a Case Study
- Giuliani v. Halton (Municipality)
- Giuliani v. Halton - Key Findings
- Dickson v. Corporation of Perth
- Dickson v. Corporation of Perth - Key Findings
- Minimum Maintenance Standard - Task Force
- How to prove Due Diligence
- Test your learning
- Minimum Maintenance Standards (winter)
- ONTARIO REGULATION 239_02 Maintenance Standards
- Winter Patrol Record v5 2016 12 10
- Winter Weather Monitoring
- Definitions, Weather Monitoring
- Significant Weather Event, Average Daily Traffic, Patrolling
- Patrolling, Snow Accumulation
- Ice Prevention, Treatment
- Bicycle Lanes, Encroachments, Highway Closures
- Level of Service Part 1
- Level of Service Part 2
- Winter Weather - Dew Point, Weather Systems
- Winter Weather - Road Weather
- Winter Weather - Traffic, Shade, and Precipitation
- Anti-icing & Deicing
- All about Salt
- Road Condition Exercise - Note
- Road Condition - Cheat Sheet
- Road Condition Exercise
- Road Condition Quiz
- Patrolling with Rob
- A competent patroller will...?
- Report Writing
- Scenario 1 - Video
- Scenario 1 Quiz
- Scenario 2 - Video
- Scenario 2 Quiz
- Scenario 3 - Video
- Scenario 3 Quiz
- Scenario 4 - Video
- Scenario 4 Quiz
- Mark v. City of Guelph
- Mark v. City of Guelph - Key Findings
- Before you go...
How long is this course good for?
You will have access to this course material for 1 year after enrolment.
Does this course cover the new MMS rules?
Yes, we will discuss the new standards that are in use in Ontario Canada.
Can this course be completed in one sitting?
No. There are assignments within this course that will need to be reviewed by an instructor prior to completion of certain sections. This process can take 2-3 business days and the student will be notified once completed.